Sunday, February 10, 2013

MojoMonday 279

Wow its been awhile! The Hubs and I have been busy
remodeling our rent house for our new 
tenant and we finally finished last week, and 
she got all moved in so we decided we needed a break from
everything here so we went to Dallas for the weekend for 
a bit of R&R... I got ALOT of sleep and now I am back
and ready to make some more cards!!

This card is for Mojo's contest week, they do this the 
fist monday of every month. I'm still making cards to send to various
people at my church when they are sick, having surgery, or
recently lost loved ones. That's why most of
what you'll be seeing will be the 'praying for you' and
'thinking of you' type cards...


My Creation:

Supplies Used:
Verve stamps, Stazon ink
Sizzix bigz flowers 3
Recollections paper pack
Recollections tag punch


Original Sketch:


No comments:

Post a Comment