Friday, October 11, 2013

Mojo Monday and Twist of Faith

Good morning friends! Happy Friday! Hope everyone has
fun and fabulous plans for the weekend! Before I get to
my card for this morning I have some exciting news
I want to share! I got a new job!! :-) I am super pumped! 
A great pay raise, better (and cheaper) benefits, and get this,
It's ONE MILE from my house! I can walk or ride my bike!!
I will be working strictly in surgery which is great because I love surgery!
Oh and it's M-F with 6 paid holidays a year!! 

Now onto my card... I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and
am also entering into this week's challenge at Twist of Faith
which is fall colors. I also CASE'd this card from my friend Vickie, hers is here.
For this card I used CTMH Huntington paper, Darice embossing folder,
brown seem binding, and a paper doily I sponged with goldrush ink.
The sentiment I stamped in olive is from the Always Grateful stamp set.



Original sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment