Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #55

Good morning and welcome to another great challenge
from {PIN}spirational Challenges! We had some wonderful
entries last week as usual! We has a another
great Pin to get you {PIN}spired this week!

This week's Pin:

ap30

Isn't she just about the cutest thing? I just
love her colorful outfit!

This week's sponsors:


and

button1


For card I just loved the little girl and the colors so I 
picked and Image from Ike's Art that is a little 
barefoot girl on a tire swing. I used bright colors on her outfit.


Supplies:
Paper Studio paper
Ike's Art digi KT Swing
CTMH stamp, aqua Studio G ink
stick-on gems
colored pencils, OMS

4 comments:

  1. Oh she soo adorable...loved your card the background is amazing.Joined your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hillary! Love the butterfly paper. Please contact me at melinapylant@yahoo.com.
    It is regarding the Twisted Tuesday Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this image take you back to your childhood? It sure does me! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card Hillary. Love your colouring and the butterfly paper is lovely too. I did this image from a photograph of my daughter when she was little :-) Thank you for using one of my digis :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete