Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenges #53


Good Tuesday morning to everyone, hope y'all survived another
Monday yesterday... Now that it's Tuesday are y'all ready
for another {PIN}pirational Challenge?! We had some great
entries last week! So many great interpretations
from the photo!

This weeks {PIN}spiration:
ap16


This week's sponsors:

FBDBadge2

and

FSS Logo


There is so much you can get from this Pin! So many different
ways to go it was actually hard to decide so I ended up making two cards.
I used a digi from each sponsor for my cards.


card #1 using Coffee and Confetti from Fresh Brewed:
I was {PIN}spired by the coffee for this one.


supplies:
MME and Paper Studio paper
Fresh Brewed digis
colored pencils, OMS, Pink jewel


car #2 using Wee Hummingbird & Petunias Digi set:
I was {PIN}spired by the scrabble tiles, the wooden table, and
the inside of the coffee cup which says 'Today I am a bird.'


supplies:

Paper Studio paper
Digi from FSS
freebie scrabble digis
colored pencils, OMS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary, I love both these cards but as a coffee lover that first card is just too perfect! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete