Sunday, September 1, 2013

CTMH September Stamp of the Month

Good morning everyone! Can you believe it is already
September?! Wow does time fly! Well I thought
I'd pop in this morning and let y'all have a look at
the September stamp of the month!

When you spend $50 or more you get this great set
retailed for $17.95 for only $5!! Not to mention you can 
pair it up with the National Stamping Month promotion
I blogged about on my last post Here, so you'll get 4 stamp sets
 for only $15!! How amazing is that!! :-)

September SOTM: Poster Tidings S1309A


fpo

I love these stamps! Can't wait to get my order in!
There is so much you can do with them! For one you don't
have to use the whole stamp, just block off what
you don't want on your creation (like the little card in the pic)
Or you can have some words different colors!

Are you ready to put in an order to get the great promotions
this month?! Just visit my website HERE and get
that order in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment