Saturday, March 30, 2013

Graduation!

So we are closing in on that time of the year again... Graduation season.
Well this year my little sister Hailey is graduating from my Alma Mater
(Go WHS Jags)! I decided I wanted to make a few cards for my Etsy 
shop so I bought two cute graduate digis from PaperAddictions on Etsy
because I thought they were too cute and they 
only cost $3 for the both! After I put together these cards
(using the most recent Verve sketch) I decided I might not put these
ones on Etsy and instead give them to my sister and her longtime 
boyfriend who is also graduating from whs :-)

My creations:


Their school colors and red, black, white and silver


Supplies:

Paper Studio and Recollections paper
Paper Addictions digi stamps
buttons, twine, stickon gems
colored pencils and OMS


No comments:

Post a Comment